With Contact Center, you can differentiate from the competition where it matters most – the customer experience.*Product and feature availability may vary by region.
Enhanced Interactive Voice Response
Key features of IVR
IVR Technology and Industry Specific Use Cases
Key features of Omni-Channel Routing
Top Features of Dynamic Notifications
- Voice, SMS, and email capable
- Easy to use customizable and data-driven campaigns
- Buildable library of notification templates
- Appointment reminders with the option to confirm or connect to an agent for rescheduling
- Tightly integrated with Contact Center features
- Live dashboard reporting on campaign status
- Ability to export reporting on completed campaigns
- Text-to-speech voice notifications in 6 “voices” with English, French, and Spanish options
- Highly scalable
- Healthcare: Appointment Reminders
- Retail / B2C: Deliveries, Surveys, Promotions, Collections
- Real Estate: Open Houses, Visits
- Travel / Hospitality: Travel Date Reminders, Reservations, Orders
- Services: Installation Notifications, Outages
- Banking: Account Balance, Payments
- Utilities: Robocall Activity, Installations, Outages, Updates, Collections
- Education: General Notices, Information, Weather Alerts, Emergency Alerts
- SMB: Promotional Offers, Upsell, Marketing Campaigns
- Transportation: Pick-up Reminders, Scheduling
Key features of Agent Scheduling and Quality Assurance
- Integrate agent schedules and breaks
- Manage events, vacations, and shift trades
- Monitor schedule adherence in real-time
- Generate reports to track conformance
- Possibility to integrate with advanced forecasting solutions
- Call recording and Screen recording capabilities
- Live monitor, whisper, barge-in features
- View agent chat logs
- Integration of custom evaluation grids
- Agent evaluation notifications for coaching
- Real-time display with threshold alerts
- Real-time dashboards
- Detailed queue & agent statistics
- Scheduled reports
- Customized contact center reports
Key reporting features
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly Agent performance
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly Queue performance
- Detailed serviced, abandoned and missed calls reports
- Classification and tracking reports
- Inbound and Outbound Billing reports
- First Call Resolution
- Talk Time intervals
- Daily Transfers by agent
- Custom Call tracking
- Weekly Department Report
Instead of just routing calls and customer interactions to individual agents in a queue, our omni-channel Contact Center can group agents or employees into teams within each queue. This allows the automated distribution systems to route incoming customer interactions to an agent with the optimal combination of idle time and appropriate skills, while also factoring in customer priority. That means customers always get the most optimized service experience to tackle their inquiry.
Our Dynamic Notification feature allows you to send outbound voice, SMS and email notifications so you can contact your customers using their preferred method of communication – or choose the most appropriate one.
Whether you use outbound notification for upsell, collections, appointment scheduling, customer care surveys or collections, highly versatile Dynamic Notification capabilities can be leveraged to deliver best-in-class results in any industry.
Agent Scheduling and Quality Assurance
Running a contact center isn’t always easy. Managers must not only ensure that agent staffing and schedule adherence are sufficient to handle peak volume, but also ensure the quality of the service they deliver. Our Contact Center solution will provide your staff with the tools they need to meet—and exceed—your customer interaction objectives. From scheduling and monitoring to quality scoring and coaching, we offer a suite of built-in tools to evaluate and help improve agent performance:
Powerful Reporting Capabilities
Managing contact center operations without full visibility on key metrics is not just difficult. It’s impossible. While our real-time dashboards make it possible to monitor exactly what is going on right now, making informed staffing decisions often requires the ability to measure performance over different time intervals. With a library of hundreds of reports available right out of the box, and the ability to add custom reports, Contact Center provides managers with the necessary agent performance and queue activity metrics to make the right decisions.
A Worry-Free Experience™
Your data is private and protected in our secure, SOC 2-audited cloud.
Every service offers a 99.999% uptime Service Level Agreement.
If you have questions, we’re here to answer them 24/7.
Our services help you maintain regulatory compliance.